Celebrating Small and Hidden Talents
Experience this workshop with your family, teammates or friends and have fun making a mandala that will represent your big, small, visible and invisible talents. Celebrate your uniqueness and see how each talent complements and builds on the others, creating beauty as a whole!
This workshop is for ages 8 and up. Its purpose is to strengthen self-worth to avoid experiencing:
- Feelings of not-being-good-enough
- Sibling, classmate or teammate rivalry
- Social media pressures
- Being pushed around, picked last or bullied
- Social anxiety
Shine Bright will help to:
- Discover hidden talents
- Find value in small talents
- Understand that sharing talents makes us become better people
- Develop a stronger sense of identity and belonging
- Appreciate different types of talents within group of friends, teammates, and family members, celebrating everyone’s uniqueness
- 75 minutes in duration.
- Best suited for groups of 15-25 people.
- For ages 8 and up.
- All workshop material brought by facilitator (beads not to be kept by participants).
- Participants will take home a printed photo of their story-board mandala, mounted on poster-board paper. On the back they will have written, in their own words, about their talents.
- Parent participation optional, yet strongly recommended so teachings can extend to everyday family life.
- Cost of $15.00 per person. Discount may apply to private groups, such as sport teams, birthday parties, etc.
I hope that you give me the opportunity to give this fun workshop for your family and friends! Having been an on-call Noon Hour Supervisor at the Richmond School District for the past 5 years, has given me the opportunity to observe hundreds of kids and the situations where their self-worth is coming short.
Book your half-hour complimentary talk to see if this workshop is the right fit for your group! Reserve it at firstname.lastname@example.org